The French bulldog or bulldog is a dog breed of the moloss family that first appeared in the East with the Sumerian bull, and whose main characteristics are a brachycephalic skull, a stocky and short body close to the ground, hanging lips and an imposing musculature. It descends from the English bulldog, from which it draws certain particularities, such as the flattened snout and the powerful jaw. The coat is quite short, the dress sometimes brindle. He has long ears pointed upwards and round.
This hand-painted painting is a superb and colourful portrait of this healthy bulldog that is a pretty wink in the context of your interior decoration.
FREE SHIPPING COSTS
Delivery times / 2 to 3 weeks
- dimensions: 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 inches)
- Size M: 60 x 60 cm (24 x 24 inches)
- materials: hand-painted canvas
- color: multicolored
- protected and resistant packaging
- a tracking number is sent after the order is placed